Online Meetings with Format
Your Quality and Productivity Booster
CAI® Coaching Conference
During the CAI® CC, the individual group members can benefit from coaching. The group members are persons in comparable functions who are not dependent on each other. They experience a professional, goal-oriented coaching process and profit from the wealth of experience of all group members. The group arranges individual coaching units for one member each and follows a methodically and time-structured approach that is modelled on the CAI® World platform.
CAI® CC sessions can be conducted with a coach or independently. If they are self-directed and take place without a coach, i.e. purely collegial, certain roles are assigned to each coaching unit. An introductory training is recommended.
- Owners of small and medium-sized enterprises who deal with certain topics, e.g. strategic orientation, business succession, demographics, healthy organization, etc.
- Managers of non-profit organizations, e.g. on topics such as shortage of skilled staff, use of resources, employer branding, change management, etc.
- Head of department of an organization (in-house group), e.g. on topics such as restructuring, deployment of resources, lean management, etc.
- Participants in training courses, e.g. on topics such as personal development, decision making, competence development.
Objectives of CAI® CC
- Participants solve current professional problems and questions
- They reflect their learning behavior, as well as their professional and leadership activities
- The members strengthen their own problem-solving and coaching skills
- You practice an appreciative, solution-oriented communication with virtual possibilities
- Informal learning in a supportive network for professional questions
- Implementable solutions for everyday professional life, continuous and ad hoc
- Increase in personal conversation control competence, methodological and time discipline
- Experience open, trusting, supportive and motivating interaction in the group using online communication media
- Solving problems and conflicts through concrete measures that can be implemented
- Networking of different organizational units in an appreciative, goal- and solution-oriented approach, also distributed beyond the geographical boundaries
- Acquisition of competence in the virtual control of group processes
- Promotion of the transparency of structures and processes in organizations
- Contribution to a respectful, performance-enhancing, learning organizational culture
- Compliance with ethical coaching guidelines, e.g.
- Unconditional respect for the dignity of individuals
- Absence of moral teachings
- Recognition of subjectivity of experience and behavior
- Attentiveness to the evaluation and decision-making criteria of another person
- Acceptance and maintenance of self-control and self-responsibility of individuals
- orientation towards potential development and the development of personal resources
- Interest in lifelong learning and personal development
- Willingness to communicate openly about one's own concerns
- Will to support other people in solution processes
- Provision of own ideas and feedback
- Openness for individual and different decisions of the participants
In the format CAI® CC these tools are available (depending on the selected edition):
Chat may be the basis of communication. If you are working time shifted or have a preference for writing-based communication, a chat can also play the leading role. Otherwise, chatting is a great way to supplement voice communication by providing a great advantage: automatic documentation of what is really important.
CAI® World chats also benefit greatly from the content based nature of the formats surrounding them: Questions prepared by experts, validated and target-oriented, are available for selection at the click of a mouse. They offer orientation, inspiration - and simply save typing work. Depending on the edition selected, the question sets can also be extended to include your own questions and texts. Of course, the questions and texts are only a suggestion - and can be individually adapted before sending.
Chats can be used as a stand-alone tool in a session, but can also be displayed together with the other graphical tools. So the question sets suitable for the current process phase can also be used directly in the other tools.
A sociogram displays the relationships in a group or another system graphically. In particular, the sociogram can be used to show the relationship patterns between the persons involved in the problem context (closeness/distance; close, good, cordial, conflictual, neutral relationships).
The system image can, for example, depict the actual situation or the desired situation by setting up the members of a system and spatially relating them to each other. In this way, the influence they have on each other can be visualized.
The tool does not restrict what a system image should look like. Rather, it offers possibilities to visualize very simply and creatively. System images can be created on neutral, monochrome backgrounds - combined with neutral figures. System images can also use all the richness of various backgrounds and figures, if you like.
The whiteboard can be used in many ways for the development, structuring and visualization of topics, thoughts and contents. The areas of application are therefore comparable with real flipcharts, presentation boards and whiteboards. In a direct comparison, these are some of the advantages:
- Location independence (online)
- Automatic saving of the results, copies of intermediate results can be stored at any time
- Large selection of already prepared drawing elements and symbols (creativity, visual facilitation)
- Dynamic working method due to always guaranteed easy changeability of all elements
Die Bildergalerie enthält verschiedene wählbare Bilder. Beispielsweise kann ein Bild gewählt werden, dass den Ist-Zustand repräsentiert um darauf aufbauend die Situation genauer zu analysieren und einen Soll-Zustand herzuleiten. Hierzu stehen neben verschiedenen Hintergrundgrafiken verschiedenfarbige Text-Kärtchen und Bildelemente zur Verfügung.
Das Anfertigen eines Ressourcenbaumes dient dem Erkennen von vorhandenen Ressourcen und der Stärkung der Resilienz durch die Wahrnehmung vorhandener Stärken. Das Tool ist nicht auf den Einzelnen beschränkt, sondern kann auch z.B. auf ein ganzes Team bezogen sein. Auf Höhe der Wurzeln können Bindungen, Werte, Wachstumsförderer usw. festgehalten werden. Der Stamm bietet sich als Platz für Stärken, Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten usw. an. Die Krone des Baumes und die Äste bieten Raum für das Festhalten von Möglichkeiten und Zielen.
The inner team is a metaphor for the diversity of "inner voices" with which people conduct and control their everyday actions. They can be values, personality parts or internalized voices of influential persons, e.g. parents. The voices partly contradict each other, e.g. in decision-making or conflict situations.
The tool provides the management and display of documents. In this way, own materials and documents can be viewed together in the session.
Documents in this context are e.g. PDF files, images or office documents. These documents can be selected from files already stored on the server or added to the document library.
CAI CC Organisation
Die CAI CC Organisation stellt einen Ordnungsrahmen für den in 6 Phasen unterteilten Prozess dar, anhand dessen dieser gesteuert werden kann. Hierzu wird festgelegt, in welchem zeitlichen Rahmen die einzelnen Phasen zu durchlaufen sind und welche Rollen in der jeweiligen Phase zu involvieren sind. Somit ist jederzeit die Übersichtlichkeit gegeben. Hierzu stehen verschiedenfarbige Text-Kärtchen und Bildelemente zur Verfügung.
CAI CC Rollen
Im Tool „CAI CC Rollen“ wird festgelegt, wer welche Rolle einnimmt und welche Aufgaben damit verbunden sind bzw. was erwartet wird. Zu den Rollen gehören die Klientin bzw. der Klient, die Interviewenden, die Gruppenmitglieder und die Moderierenden. Hierzu stehen verschiedenfarbige Text-Kärtchen und Bildelemente zur Verfügung.
CAI CC Anliegen
Im Tool „CAI CC Anliegen“ wird festgehalten, wer welches Anliegen hat. Auf diese Weis wird das Bewusstsein aller Beteiligten für die verschiedenen Punkte gestärkt und es wird nichts vergessen. Hierzu stehen sowohl verschiedenfarbige Text-Kärtchen als auch Bildelemente zur Verfügung.
You can use desktop sharing to transfer the contents of your own screen to the other session participants ("Screen Sharing"). If you do not want to share the entire screen, you can select a single window. The other people in the session can see the selected region (screen or window) directly.
With this option further applications can be integrated into the session. This enables, for example, training with external programs, in which the session participants should get to know a work sequence. Desktop sharing can also be used to allow a person to capture thoughts that have been worked out together in an external window. All session participants then may provide further input, for example via voice communication.
The transmission of screen content is based on WebRTC technology and does not require separate software installation. Similar system requirements as for the transmission of camera and microphone are required. Additional requirements arise for the browser of the sharing person: here Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox must be used, because Apple Safari only supports viewing, not sharing.
Actions, measures and to-do's can be managed in the to-do list. Compared to the whiteboard, the individual tasks offer extended possibilities for entering information in a structured way. An editor can be used to keep longer results formatted. The assignment of the person in charge and the priority, among other things, also makes it possible to filter the list. In order not to miss any appointments, the due date can also be used to notify the person in charge if the task has not yet been completed by the scheduled date.
The to-do list has a special significance compared to the other tools: The entries recorded here are also available to the group in other sessions. This makes the to-do list an ideal link between individual sessions. In subsequent sessions, the open items can provide an excellent starting point for further work.